What is ADK?
Powerful combination of vitamins A, D, and K2 (as MK-7) supports bone, cardiovascular and immune health as well as calcium absorption.
What are the benefits of taking Vitamin A, D & K?
- Supports healthy vision
- Immune system and reproduction.
- Helps the heart, lungs, and kidney function
- Boosts calcium absorption
- Protects bone, muscle, and heart health
- MK-7 is considered the best source of vitamin K
- Studies show benefits for arterial hardening and cardiovascular disease
Who can benefit from ADK?
Many people can benefit from ADK, in particular, those looking to:
- Increase healthy bone health
- Benefit the affects of HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Boost Immune System
- Increase vitamin D levels
How Should I Take ADK?
Take exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. ADK is typically taken one capsule at a time, daily before a meal or at bedtime.
What are the Possible Side Effects of ADK?
Some side effects of taking too much vitamin D include weakness, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, and others. Taking vitamin D for long periods of time in doses higher than 4000 IU (100 mcg) daily is possibly unsafe and may cause very high levels of calcium in the blood. Consuming too much vitamin A over a long period of time can cause coarse hair, partial loss of hair (including the eyebrows), cracked lips, and dry, rough skin. Chronic consumption of large doses of vitamin A can cause liver damage. It can also cause birth defects in a fetus.