IMAGE CLEAR CELL Salicylic Clarifying Pads
These convenient cleansing and clarifying pads feature a combination of 2% salicylic acid glycolic acid to sweep away dull, dead skin. The exfoliating formula clarifies pores and helps to minimize the appearance of shine. Perfect for water-less cleansing and to help remove excess oil after exercise.
All skin types especially oily, blemish-prone.
- Perfect for on-the-go cleansing.
- Great for teenagers and after physical activity.
WHY IT WORKS
- Easy-to-use salicylic and glycolic acid pads help clear away excess oil and exfoliate dead skin buildup.
- A soothing plant-based complex with lilac extract helps to minimize shine.
- Designed to conveniently sweep away oil, dirt and impurities after exercise or on the go.
- Help to gently smooth and refine uneven skin texture.
HOW TO USE
Swipe pad gently over cleansed skin morning and evening as needed. If excessive dryness, peeling or irritation occurs, reduce usage. For daytime use, follow with sunscreen application.
Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates and removes excess oil from the skin.
Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that helps to remove dead skin buildup.
Lilac Extract Complex: A soothing plant-based complex that helps to minimize shine.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Maltodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oligopeptide-10.